1. Booking a course on ilern creates a binding agreement between you, the student and the ilern of Sports of Mind ltd
2. Ilern promises to deliver the courses paid for by the student and give access to the customer for the number of lessons purchased.
Refunds & Cancellations
3. Whilst ilern.online is providing booking facilities for lessons online, Sports of Mind ltd will not refund for any reason. Once paid, the student has undertaken to follow the course.
4. Students can reschedule the lesson up to 24 hours before the booked time slot. After that, in the event that a student is not able to attend a lesson or lessons, there will be no refund whatsoever.
5. In an event that the teacher is unable to deliver the lesson that a student attempts to attend on time, a student will be entitled to an extra lesson in replacement.
6. If a student cancels a booking, there will be no refund for any reason whatsoever.
7. Lessons are not transferable to other students.
8. A teacher will close the class if no student attends by 10 minutes after the lesson has officially started.
9. A teacher is required to allow access to students only within the first 10 minutes of the class.
Access to lessons/ Time limitations/ Other
10. Students may access lessons of any level. However, if the teacher informs a student that he/she does not have the required level to successfully follow the course, the student must go into the level recommended by the teacher.
11. Where a student purchases a 6-month English lesson package, he/she has 24 weeks from the date of purchase to access the entirety of the lessons. The maximum number of lessons per week on the 6-month package is 2.
12. Where a student purchases a 3-month English lesson package, he/she has 12 weeks from the date of purchase to access the entirety of the lessons. The maximum number of lessons per week on the 3-month package is 2.
14. Where a student has purchased an ‘Unlimited Package’ of any length, he/she is entitled to attend as many lessons as he/she wishes within the time frame purchased.
15. Direct agreements between the teacher and the student are strictly prohibited.